Garageband is one of the most popular apps which lets users to create music and podcasts. The app is officially available for Mac and iOS devices only. Unfortunately, it is not available on Windows. But we have noticed a huge popularity of Garageband among Windows PC users as well. Therefore, I have come up with a tutorial to install Garageband For PC.
Garageband is a free app for Macs, and iOS for iPhone, iPod and iPad and helps you to create unlimited music and allows you to add music effects. You can create songs as much you want based on your creativity. GarageBand is exclusively for music lovers but if you don’t have any apple device but still want to use GarageBand then you can download Garageband for Windows 10 PC. Just keep on reading the tutorial listed down below.
What is GarageBand?
GarageBand is a music application which is like a music studio that lets you create your own music and even allows you to compose songs by using it. It has all the features that any audio studio provides. It includes a lot of music preset, virtual sessions and a diverse range of instruments. Through its interface, the user is allowed to record, create, mix and also share their music with the world.
How To Download Garageband For Windows PC?
As the app was developed by Apple, the software was only designed for iOS and MacOS devices. I can understand you don’t have an Apple device but you still want to use Garageband on your Windows computer. Let me tell you, there is no need to worry and just keep reading this tutorial to download Garageband on Windows 10 computer.
What does GarageBand do?
It allows the user to create music and compose songs; the application enables the user to record the soundtrack as well. No other similar kind of apps can outmatch the wonderful features of this software. The uniqueness is the capability of both composing and recording.
Different Features of GarageBand:
- It has QWERTY and also MIDI keyboard featuring various virtual instruments
- Few synthesizers are featured by which one can effortlessly synthesize and improve the music quality
- Allows one to produce their own and exceptional songs and tracks
- One can create some innovative sounds using this application
- It provides a feature of audio recording along with filters where one can record their voice and also create music with that. The filters help in filtering the audio for finer music
- Provides about 1000 loops or more in the app
System Requirement For GarageBand For PC:
- The Windows PC should have versions of Windows 7, 8, 10 or updated
- RAM should be at least 2 GB
- 1-2 GB free memory on the hard disk
- Intel Core Duo, i3, i5 processors
Methods Of Downloading GarageBand For Windows 10 PC:
There are three different methods in which you can download the software for your windows PC.
Download Using Bluestacks
Bluestacks is one of the most popular Android emulators. It helps to access and download different Android and iOS apps on Windows platform. For downloading Garageband by Bluestacks, you need to follow these simple steps:
- To download and install Bluestacks on your Windows PC click on Blustacks .
- Next, open the emulator on your PC and type GarageBand in its search bar.
- When you find the Garageband app, open it then select “Install.” It will install the app in the Bluestacks player.
- As the installation is complete, you can go to Bluestacks player and access the Garageband app icon to use it to your purpose.
Download Using Andy
Andy is also a popular Android emulator. Installation of this emulator will help you to download and install Garageband on your Windows PC. The steps to follow are:
- To download and install Andy on your Windows PC click on http://bit.ly/getAndy
- Once the emulator is installed, open it and type GarageBand on its search bar.
- Search for the desired app in the available results and when found select Garageband app, open it and begin the installation process. This will install the app on Andy’s homepage.
- After the installation is complete, visit Andy’s home page and click on the Garageband icon to access it and begin the journey of spectacular music abilities.
Download GarageBand using YouWave
YouWave is another emulator and an alternative of BlueStacks. If any trouble is faced while using Bluestacks, you can switch and instead use YouWave because this app is a lot user-friendly.
- Download and install YouWave on your Windows PC.
- Once the emulator is installed, open it and type GarageBand in YouWave’s search bar.
- Search for the GarageBand app in the available results and when found select the app, open it and begin the installation process.
- After downloading, the installation process starts automatically.
- After the installation is complete, click on the app to launch it and discover awesomeness.
All these methods to download Garageband for Windows PC 7,8,10 or updated are free and well-suited. These methods are really trustworthy and haven’t provided the users any complaints. Garageband is very handy for aspirant musicians and music enthusiasts. The best part is that now it’s not limited to Apple users. A beginner also can use this app with ease as it has a simple yet incredible user interface.